Add New Article
Article contributions to the Small Business Network eLibrary are very welcome.
Writing articles is a great way to share your knowledge and get additional links back to your web site.
Please complete all the details on the form below to submit your article for consideration.
- Articles written in a "conversational" tone are best... as if you were chatting over a coffee table to someone who was not familiar with what you do - i.e. not too full of the jargon of your industry.
- Submissions should be of a "generic" nature and preferably NOT rave on and on about how good you or your particular products or services are. Ego trips will NOT be published here.
- Similarly, any defamatory, racist, etc., writings will not be approved for publication.
- Acceptable length of articles is from 500 to 1500 words.
- By submitting an article for publication, you guarantee that you are the copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. As such, we have no legal liability regarding any copyright claims, and will simply remove offending articles as/when we are advised of any breaches.
- By submitting an article for publication, you agree that we can make it available for other people to use on their web site, providing the article and author's credit remains intact.
- We reserve the right to accept, reject or remove any article submitted for publication with no explanation.